Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
1. This is an Agreement between you and Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery (Hereinafter the "Company"). This Agreement governs your use of this Web site (the "Site"). You represent that you are at least 21 years of age. THE COMPANY OFFERS THE SITE TO YOU CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY (SEE SECTIONS 5, 6 AND 7) AND AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY (SEE SECTION 8). THESE PROVISIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. You agree not to use the Site in any way that is unlawful.
2. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices under which it offers the Site without notice. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes. The Company further reserves the right to change prices and other information on the Site at any time without notice. The posting of prices and other terms of sale shall not constitute a binding order to sell product on such terms.
3. All content, including without limitation graphics, logos, text, images and other features, appearing on the Site, are the copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company or third parties. This content is protected by copyright separately and as a collective work or compilation under U.S. and international copyright law and is the property of the Company, its licensors, or the party credited as the provider of the content or other third-party owners of the content, as the case may be.
4. As the user of this Site you may not copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, create derivative works or in any way use any of the content on the this Site without the prior written permission from a Company representative. This prohibition includes without limitation the publication of any part of this content on any other Web site, selling or offering it for sale, or using it to create any kind of database. Any requests for permission to use content on this Site should be directed to the Company via email or telephone.
5. THE WINES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY FOR SALE ON THIS WEB SITE ARE LIMITED TO SALES IN THE STATE OF OREGON ONLY.
6. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. THE COMPANY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
7. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABILE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INDEPENDENT OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY DESCRIBED BELOW AND SHALL SURVIVE IN THE EVENT THAT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE.
8. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER OR NOT IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS OR ANY OTHER COMPANY SITE.
9. This Site contains links to additional resources. The Company does not have any control over, and, therefore, is not responsible for, the content or availability of these other resources.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements of the parties with respect to such subject matter. No waiver by either party of any breach or default by the other shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Aurora Colony Vineyards. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Aurora Colony Vineyards. believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Aurora Colony Vineyards..
Because Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery is committed to your privacy we are making our information policies transparent.
On this page we describe the following:
What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site.
The organization collecting the information.
How the information is used.
With whom the information may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery collects information from our customers at several different points on our website.
Credit Card Information
Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery does not store credit card information on our Website, as such a valid credit card is required to complete each order.
No registration is required in order to use this website, although a customer must create an account prior to any purchase. During account creation a customer is required to give their name, email address, zip code, and a password. This information is used to contact our customers about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for a customer to provide a phone number, but encouraged so we can have another means to contact you regarding your order.
We request information from our customers on our order form. Here a customer must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the visitor's hard drive containing information specific to that visitor's use of the website. Any information placed in the cookie is accessible only to Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery, and will not be sold or shared with anyone else under any circumstances. We use a cookie to store a unique session identifier, and this allows us to maintain your shopping cart from one page request to the next. We are also able to maintain your session information from one visit to the next. By setting a cookie on our site, our customers do not have to log in more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a customer rejects the cookie, they may still browse our site. Unfortunately, the customer experience will be greatly curtailed, as the customer will be unable to log in or make a purchase.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track customer's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery may share aggregate demographic information with its partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill customers for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We value your privacy very much at Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery, and will never release any account information to anyone outside of the necessary core groups that help our business function, like those mentioned above unless our customers give us the authority to do so, or we are directed to do so by authorities for the purposes of law enforcement.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our customers to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
When our order form asks customers to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL (Secure Socket Layers). While on a secure page such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect customer-information offline. All of our customers' information, like the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a salesperson) are given access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can contact us directly.
Telephone at: 503-678-33900
Fax at: 503-675-4301
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correcting/Updating Personal Information<br /> If your personal information changes (such as your shipping or billing address, etc.), you can add new information or delete any addresses or credit cards from your account at the "My Account" page of our online storefront. You can also modify your login information. Of course, if you prefer speak to a human, we can be reached at 503-806-5477.
- Consumer Agreement
ALL WINES ARE SOLD IN OREGON AND TITLE PASSES TO THE BUYER IN OREGON. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import alcoholic beverages into any state outside of Oregon. the buyer is solely responsible for shipment of wines. By placing and order with your credit card or check, you authorize Aurora Colony Vineyards & Winery to act on your behalf in processing and shipping the order, including engaging a common carrier to deliver your order. WINES MAY BE SOLD AND DELIVERED ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AND IN PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AND THE PERSON TO WHOM DELIVERY WILL BE MADE IS AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD. When your alcoholic beverages are delivered, the person receiving will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.